ABcann Global Corporation Team
Highly Experienced Management Team
VP, Business Development
W. Brett Wilson
Board of Directors
Advisory Board Led by the "Father of Cannabis Medicine"
W. Brett Wilson
Raphael Mechoulam, PhD
- Organic chemist and professor of Medicinal Chemistry at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- In 1963 isolated cannabidiol (CBD)
- First scientist to isolate tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
- Over 25 academic awards including the Rothschild Prize in Chemical Sciences and Physical Sciences in 2012
Donald I. Abrams, MD
- Chief of the Haematology-Oncology Division at San Francisco General Hospital and a Professor of Clinical Medicine at the University of California
- Integrative Oncology consultation practice at the UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine
- Co-authored the chapter on "Cannabinoids and Cancer" in the Oxford University Press Integrative Oncology
Mike Dixon, PhD
- Professor, School of Environmental Sciences, Director of the Controlled Environment Systems Research Facility, University of Guelph
- Formed the Space and Advanced Life Support Agriculture (SALSA) program
- Leads the world in technology developments and research dedicated to studying plant and microbial interactions in advanced life support systems
Chris Hudalla, PhD
- Founder and Chief Scientific Officer of ProVerde Laboratories, Inc.
- More than 25 years of research experience in analytical chemistry, spectroscopy and chromatographic method development
- Recognized worldwide as an expert in the field of traditional Reverse Phase Liquid, Supercritical Fluid and Convergence Chromatography
Michael E. Shannon, M.A., M.Sc., M.D.
- Served in the Canadian Forces for 31 years, retiring at the rank of Commodore as Deputy Surgeon General for Canada
- Directed a phase III clinical trial in Canada, the U.S. and Great Britain for an artificial blood substitute product
- Senior Medical Advisor for the Canadian Public Health Agency on special assignment directing the rebuilding of the Emergency Medical Response Capacity for Canada, the largest emergency response exercise in the history of the country
- Directly responsible for the first approved human clinical trial in North America examining the efficacy of O3 delivered via autohemotherapy in the treatment of AIDS.
- Has served as the Senior Media Advisor to Medizone International since 2002, and appointed the President of the Canadian Foundation for Global Health in 2008
Paul Daeninck, MD
- Medical Oncologist and palliative medicine consultant with Cancer Care Manitoba and the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA) Palliative Care Program. He is an Assistant Professor and Leader for the Palliative Care Longitudinal Theme for Undergraduate Education at the College of Medicine, University of Manitoba.
- Dr. Daeninck is the author of several research papers as well as textbook chapters. He serves as a reviewer for palliative medicine journals. He has been active in medical student and resident education, and has ongoing research interests in several aspects of palliative medicine, including that of cannabinoid use in patients with cancer.