ABcann Global's Flagship Operation
ABcann Medicinals Inc. was one of the first companies to obtain a production license under the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations. Since 2014, we have focused on changing the face of medical cannabis. Today, every variable in our growing, curing and harvesting process is controlled and monitored by computer. This indoor, high-tech growing environment has resulted in a superior product that's clean, consistent and repeatable; qualities that physicians and patients are looking for.
Capabilities Now and Into the Future
- 14,500 sq. ft. facility in Napanee, Ontario
- Production Capacity: 1000kg Annually
- Completely licensed and fully operational
- Additional bloom chamber to be added in H1 2017
- Land owned for future build-out
- 71,000 sq. ft. facility planned for Napanee, Ontario
- Construction to begin Imminently
- Production Capacity: 20,000 kg Annually
- 65 acres ready for development
- 100% ownership
- Estimated 1.2M sq.ft.
- Power/water/waste infrastructure in place
We have developed an exclusive, computer-controlled environmental system:
- Our system can replicate the natural environment of any geographical location for a product that is both superior in quality and repeatable from batch to batch.
- We have custom, scalable growing chambers with proprietary lighting, which we can replicate anywhere in the world.
- Organic fertilizers and soil media, with no pesticides, permit us to deliver products which are natural and safe.
- A clean, strictly controlled indoor environment eliminates the need for pesticide application